Knowguy

Emsisoft effected by Cloudbleed. [unconfirmed]

Emsisoft,

You are the ONLY antivirus software company to use Cloudflare on your website and therefor is possible that the Cloudbleed security issue.  Here are the sites that are all clean:

www.pandasecurity.com/
www.symantec.com/
www.f-secure.com/
www.eset.com/
www.trendmicro.com/
www.avast.com/
www.avira.com/
www.fortinet.com/
home.mcafee.com/
www.clamwin.com/
www.kaspersky.com
www.avg.com/
www.norton.com/
www.webroot.com/
www.comodo.com/

All of this must be looked into as my only source is this site that checks for use of Cloudflare: http://www.doesitusecloudflare.com/

Emsisoft_Cloudbleed.PNG
Download Image

Thanks for the reply Fabian. Thanks for being so active with the company. I was worried having finally paid for anti-malware and then I found this. I am just trying to help you guys out is all! Didn't wanna make a post like this but I am sure someone else would have came at it more negatively that I would have anyways.

• Upvote 1

On 2/25/2017 at 9:35 PM, Knowguy said:

Thanks for the reply Fabian. Thanks for being so active with the company. I was worried having finally paid for anti-malware and then I found this. I am just trying to help you guys out is all! Didn't wanna make a post like this but I am sure someone else would have came at it more negatively that I would have anyways.

No, all .emsisoft.com websites are using Cloudflare. See https://support.emsisoft.com/topic/27204-why-did-you-start-using-cloudflare/