David F. M.

I Can Translate the Software Better

Hello

Translations

The software translations are made possible by volunteer help from our users. They are entirely responsible for the accuracy of these translations.

I can Translate the Software into very good Arabic instead of the absolutely poor translation that I saw of of it

Send me all full sentences, notices, error message, thread ratings such as No Risk, etc etc as they appear in the EIS software and I'll translate them into Arabic [All home editions first]

Then you can use a localisation software to add them professionally.

If you want to send me images that I can write on the notes into Arabic, I'm also ready to help improve the translation

It is difficult to give absolutely accuarte Arabic equivelents, so I'll dedicate some refinements to be plausible and understandable to those who do not know English.

David

If you look in the Emsisoft Anti-Malware/Emsisoft Internet Security folder, you will find a folder named "Languages". All of the language files are there. They are in plain text, and can be opened in Notepad, Notepad++, or any other text editor. The en-us.lng language file is the one that we ask translators to use as the base for their translations.

7 hours ago, GT500 said:

If you look in the Emsisoft Anti-Malware/Emsisoft Internet Security folder, you will find a folder named "Languages". All of the language files are there. They are in plain text, and can be opened in Notepad, Notepad++, or any other text editor. The en-us.lng language file is the one that we ask translators to use as the base for their translations.

HAHAHAHA

It seems that I'm IGNORANT in dealing with simple things like that

Alas

I'll check them and call you later