Hello

Don't know if this would be viable or not, but it would be great as nowadays we need accounts for everything.

If possible, in the future, to add a auto password save feauture, so when you go to certain website, EMSISOFT would automatically fill it. Like some other companies do.

Would be great to be having this feauture on this company than using other companies programs.

Thanks and sorry for the bad english. Non native here.

21 hours ago, SeverusCol said:

Hello

Don't know if this would be viable or not, but it would be great as nowadays we need accounts for everything.

If possible, in the future, to add a auto password save feauture, so when you go to certain website, EMSISOFT would automatically fill it. Like some other companies do.

Would be great to be having this feauture on this company than using other companies programs.

Thanks and sorry for the bad english. Non native here.

to add a auto password save feauture = you can consider adding a password manager in EIS

This is a better rephrasing

I fully agree with your suggestion and I also introduced it in a thread.

An encrypted manager through which we can log into websites safely.

Encryption is the yard of the team here and they can produce a top-level product not a simple one.

Perhaps it needs studying some other already available ones and introduce AT LEAST an eqivelent one with two-factor authentication, no bugs or crashing and very strong features not to make it weaker than others.

It can be an extra module in itself or an all-browser compatible safe extension like that Avir introduced very recently in January.

The same that what I've already thought of.

Guest Tempus

Hi

One of those things that I love Emsisoft for, is that they have been able to hold on to an interface and software without adding a ton of bloatware,  removing focus and man hours from the core protection. Personally I don't like to have all eggs in one hat regarding my security. I find my system less vulnerable if I can spread my system security to different vendors. Just my opinion. 

Best regards Tempus 

Some people use password managers, some don't.

I think it's easier for the ones that use it to add a dedicated password manager than forcing it on the ones that don't. After all one of the reasons many choose Emsisoft is because they don't include unnecessary things.