WOPRP

application,firewall,behavour,rules

WOPRP    0

hi I would like to see a bit move commands regarding application, firewall. behaviour rules, like prompt, notify, alert. 

I have been attacking my system and nothing comes up warning me. it dose stop the attacks but dose not notify me  that my system is getting attacked. I would like to see what's attacking me in detail. I don't see the  logs registering the attacks in your software. 

is it possible when you upgrade software that these could be implemented  into software. makes thing a lot easier .

also could you's  add a data base with in the software with all the nasty spyware. botsware, adware sites, like d.turn.com, my search dial. ect.. ect..

kinds regards

woprp

Alysson    0
I'm translating from Portuguese to English, I'm sorry if you have some errors.

Incredible your suggestion because I was going to say exactly the same thing, I would like to see the attacks being blocked by Emsisoft, do not need to generate an alert showing just have the information in the firewall log.

I hope the company will add this function to the Emsisoft firewall because I particularly like Emsisoft products a lot but I miss this information.

The ZoneAlarm firewall reports all the network-level locks and still shows the IP of the attacker, I particularly find this spectacular, incredible!

I hope that the Emsisoft people do the same with their products, I believe it is something simple.

Emsisoft Firewall Log shows only the internal control of applications, not information that involves network protection.