WOPRP

application,firewall,behavour,rules

2 posts in this topic

hi I would like to see a bit move commands regarding application, firewall. behaviour rules, like prompt, notify, alert. 

I have been attacking my system and nothing comes up warning me. it dose stop the attacks but dose not notify me  that my system is getting attacked. I would like to see what's attacking me in detail. I don't see the  logs registering the attacks in your software. 

is it possible when you upgrade software that these could be implemented  into software. makes thing a lot easier .

also could you's  add a data base with in the software with all the nasty spyware. botsware, adware sites, like d.turn.com, my search dial. ect.. ect..

kinds regards

woprp

I'm translating from Portuguese to English, I'm sorry if you have some errors.

Incredible your suggestion because I was going to say exactly the same thing, I would like to see the attacks being blocked by Emsisoft, do not need to generate an alert showing just have the information in the firewall log.

I hope the company will add this function to the Emsisoft firewall because I particularly like Emsisoft products a lot but I miss this information.

The ZoneAlarm firewall reports all the network-level locks and still shows the IP of the attacker, I particularly find this spectacular, incredible!

I hope that the Emsisoft people do the same with their products, I believe it is something simple.

Emsisoft Firewall Log shows only the internal control of applications, not information that involves network protection.