Stjepan

Buying a license

Hi. I try to buy a license on website for Eis but when I go to store, choose Eis and want to click next on green box to order, nothing is happening. I tried on different browsers, even on my mobile phone but it is the same. Can someone tell me where is the problem?

Hello Stjepan,

I have just been to the store to test buying EIS.  I am able to press the 'next' green button and am taken to the checkout.

Perhaps it may be your location or some other issue.

I am sure someone from Sales will see this post soon and help you (although with it being the weekend you may have to wait a few hours)

18 minutes ago, stapp said:

Hello Stjepan,

I have just been to the store to test buying EIS.  I am able to press the 'next' green button and am taken to the checkout.

Perhaps it may be your location or some other issue.

I am sure someone from Sales will see this post soon and help you (although with it being the weekend you may have to wait a few hours)

Thank you very much for your answer. This is weird because I can't be taken to the checkout for some reason. I am from Croatia.

Stjepan,

What happens if you try to ping shop.emsisoft.com? If that succeeds, would you try tracert shop.emsisoft.com?

I'll send you the commands in a private message - I'd prefer your response not be publicly viewable, since it will have your IP information in it.