Sign in to follow this  
erreale

Bypassing EmiSoft Advanced Antimalware

Guest Tempus
45 minutes ago, Fabian Wosar said:

If you are concerned about PowerShell: Uninstall it. Most people don't need it anyway. It's one less infection vector to worry about.

I don't know what to think about regarding your answer. Yes it is always a sensible strategy to minimise the amount of vectors that can be used by others. But with all due respect you do not answer the OP, how it can be that Emsisoft behaviour blocker doesn't catch or reacts regarding the attack. 

OP didn't even post a question, so how and what exactly should I answer to? It's just another "next-gen" AV reseller that creates little videos to scare everyone to jump onto the next-gen train and increase their profit. We never cared for POC malware. Lots of things are possible and if anyone cared to, they could produce dozens, maybe even hundreds of bypass videos every day for every single product out there.

Guest Tempus
48 minutes ago, Fabian Wosar said:

OP didn't even post a question, so how and what exactly should I answer to? It's just another "next-gen" AV reseller that creates little videos to scare everyone to jump onto the next-gen train and increase their profit. We never cared for POC malware. Lots of things are possible and if anyone cared to, they could produce dozens, maybe even hundreds of bypass videos every day for every single product out there.

hmm well ok then........