Sign in to follow this  
Adriannoob

I used emisoft and now my pc doesn't work

Im in my laptop now, because I used emisoftware, I removed some registry files and my pc can't run any program, not windows update no nothing Im running windows 7 64 bits, the only thing I can remember it was I put remove 4 or 5 registry files. Can someone help me? I have disabled restore point :(

Are you saying you did a scan with Emsisoft and it said you had some infections in the registry, and you said to remove them (or did you put them in quarantine)?

Can you open your Emsisoft program at all?

Is it Emsisoft Anti-Malware, Emsisoft Internet Security, or Emsisoft Emergency Kit (EEK) ?

Thanks for replying, I did a quick scan with Emisoftware Anti-Malware , it detected 4 or 5 registry files I said remove :(

and now the only program working is the Emisoftware Anti-Malware

I'm sorry to hear about this problem. If you can still open your Emsisoft program, have you tried restoring the quarantined items and can you post the log file that was created after the scan? You can find it under Logs > Scan.

There is nothing in the quarantined items and nothing under the Logs > Scan :(

Can I start in safe mode and search for the log file?

Can't view details or export file because notepad doesn't work.

I managed to extract the log file:

OS version: Windows 7x64 Service Pack 1

Scan settings:

Scan type: Quick Scan
Objects: Rootkits, Memory, Traces

Detect PUPs: On
Scan archives: Off
ADS Scan: On
File extension filter: Off
Direct disk access: Off

Scan start:    4/19/2017 1:15:13 PM
C:\Users\fucksakes\AppData\Roaming\software informer      Application.AppInstall (A) [225393]
Key: HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-544368175-1981255214-1704029231-1000\SOFTWARE\PTECH      Adware.Win32.Etugi (A) [249556]
Key: HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-544368175-1981255214-1704029231-1000\SOFTWARE\POKERINSTALLER      Application.Win32.CasOnline (A) [256285]
Key: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\CLASSES\SDP      Application.Win32.InstallAd (A) [270325]

Scanned    123233
Found    4

Scan end:    4/19/2017 1:15:23 PM
Scan time:    0:00:10

Key: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\CLASSES\SDP    Deleted: Application.Win32.InstallAd (A)
Key: HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-544368175-1981255214-1704029231-1000\SOFTWARE\POKERINSTALLER    Deleted: Application.Win32.CasOnline (A)
Key: HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-544368175-1981255214-1704029231-1000\SOFTWARE\PTECH    Deleted: Adware.Win32.Etugi (A)
C:\Users\fucksakes\AppData\Roaming\software informer    Deleted: Application.AppInstall (A)

Deleted:    4

None of these objects can normally affect your computer's performance, the worst that could happen if that the program it would be associated with could be malfunctioning, but that is not the case here.

Can you give a bit more information of what is happening on your computer? What happens when you try to open normal programs like your mail program (if you use one), browser or other applications you often use? Do you get any error?

What happens when you try to start Notepad (press Windows key + R, type notepad and press enter), do you receive any error and if yes, what is it?