jhorlamu

Stampado - no email or id

Hi i am having the same issue as above user.  Some of my files encrypted and i do not have id or email. 

Attached are the encrypted files and New_folder.zip is the malware which have caused this.... Please help me out. Thanks

EAF1A4A715290DDF135B00A297504B01124E91A300535008AEAA8666C57C5D96A533A9AC58C6A0FFE373.locked

EAF3A7D7145A0DAA175800A196274B01.locked

New_folder.zip

Hi junaid12,

Glad we could help :)

A good backup procedure is very important and well worth the investment, especially make sure not to keep the backup attached to the system unless you are backing up (it is best to have two different backups). As a note, Emsisoft Anti-Malware would have prevented your system from being compromised and encrypted in the first place. So if you appreciate our support, why not do yourself and your files a favour and check our product out, and consider buying it.

Regards,

Sarah

@Anna1234567 we're going to need a copy of the ransomware that encrypted your files to help determine the ID and e-mail to use. A log from FRST should show us whether or not there is a copy of the ransomware left on your computer. You can find instructions for downloading and running FRST at the following link:
https://helpdesk.emsisoft.com/Knowledgebase/Article/View/274/55/running-a-scan-with-frst

Stampado doesn't use a bitcoin address. It uses an ID and email. Philadelphia uses a bitcoin address and is visually extremely similar. So I suggest you try the Philadelphia decrypter instead.