altonova

Help! [email protected] ransomware infection

Hello, my PC and server got infected by a ransomware.

> My work files are encrypted with "[email protected] [email protected]@@@@D0B9-DB2E.randomname-KLMOPQRSSTTUVVWXXYYYZAABCCCDEE.GHH.iik" and other random extension names.
I've searched forums and tried decryption utility from Kaspersky, Emsisoft, etc and still cannot decrypt the file. Some forums said it's a new Cryakl (?) strain and suggested that I do system restore and file restore applications.
Too bad, my PC don't have a system restore checkpoint (turned out it was turned off), and file restore applications cannot find the files.

> The encrypted file and the real file have a small different file size. I have two of the file samples, if needed.

> Along with the drakosha, my PC was also infected by Globe3 (all files encrypted had a file extension .7), and fortunately the files are already rescued with Emsisoft's decryption utility.

I've attached the scan files below.
Thank you very much.

Addition.txt

FRST.txt

scan_170425-152652.txt

I believe in 72 hours if the thread is not active, it will be closed?
I'll just bump here, just in case.
I still haven't found a way to retrieve my file back.

Hi altonova,

Sorry about the delay :)

Unfortunately, Cryakl ransomware is not decryptable. Your best bet is to wait for a solution that may happen at some point if you don't want to pay (I suggest not, if possible).

A good backup procedure is very important and well worth the investment. You will also need to secure RDP with a strong password, if you continue to use it, as this is how the criminals enter the system.

Sarah

Thank you, Sarah.

Too bad, I wish there's a way to decrypt it somehow.
Are all Cryakl ransomware not decryptable right now or is it just this strain (drakosha...) that can't be decrypted?

hi altonova

My server has been infected by this ransomware too! I don't what should i do. It is encrypted my files to : "[email protected] [email protected]@@@@40B1-24E5.randomname-BCEGKLNOPQSTUWXYZBCCEFHHJKLMOP.RSU.vwy.id-40B124E5.[[email protected]].wallet"

if find any way to decrypt please let me know: ***email address removed to avoid spamming

thanks in advance 

7 hours ago, altonova said:

Thank you, Sarah.

Too bad, I wish there's a way to decrypt it somehow.
Are all Cryakl ransomware not decryptable right now or is it just this strain (drakosha...) that can't be decrypted?

All version of Cryakl currently.

You can also try file recovery programs like Easus Data Recovery Wizard and Recuva too, however, I do not know how effective it will be.

Regards,

Sarah