Hello!

I am trying to make a deployment in my domain, but when I start it on a pc it sends me this error:

HostJob[13] on 'MYDOMAIN\MYPC' failed due to error: HostJob[13] failed with the following message: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

HostJob[13] failed with the following message: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. (System.ServiceModel.FaultException`1[A2Enterprise.Entities.Errors.ServerError])
   at A2Enterprise.Tasks.HostJobExecutor.ExecuteOperationSteps(List`1 steps)
   at A2Enterprise.Tasks.HostJobExecutor.<>c__DisplayClass17_0.<Run>b__0()
   at A2Enterprise.Impersonation.Impersonator.Execute[TError](Action action, Entity entity, Func`2 errorBuilder, Identification[] identifications)
   at A2Enterprise.Tasks.HostJobExecutor.Run(Object state)

I have EEC running on Windows Werver 2012R2 and I want to do the deployment on a pc with Windows 7 64bits.
All steps in the manual have been completed and still do not work

Hi Elvis,

Thank you for using Emsisoft Enterprise Console.

The error needs to be investigated by the development team, so can you please enable the debug logs, rerun the deployment and then drop an email with the debug logs attached to [email protected]?

In order to enable the debug logs, you need to:
1. Open Emsisoft Enterprise Console GUI client and go to Settings > Options.
2. Scroll down at the bottom of the page and check 'Enable debug log' option

Once the debug logs are being enabled, you can retry Emsisoft Anti Malware deployment procedure on the client host. If you still get the error, please get the a2eConfig.db3 and a2eLogs.db3 databases from C:\ProgramData\Emsisoft Enterprise Console\db folder, create an archive and attach it to the email sent to support.

Best regards,
Dana

Hi,

ProgramData is typically a hidden system folder (if you cannot see it, you can either enable the option to view the hidden files and folders or you can just type in the path in explorer).

The content of the folder should be something similar to the one displayed in the image below.

EEC_LogDbs.png
Download Image