The last  couple of weeks I've been seeing - frequently - the attached series of messages/dialog boxes. Since the first message makes it clear that your software couldn't reach some server on your end ("...check your internet connection..."), why doesn't that  message simply offer a "Retry" option instead of shoving me into a "Change your License" dialog and, as I now realize, incrementing a counter with a limit? 

I'm doing a lot of restarts lately trying to speed up Win7 startups and, since this license issue  happens so often, am now unable to open the GUI. An attempt to do so just throws msg 03 back up followed by the "mapping limit" box (which I didn't attach). 

I'm cursed with a slow connection, so perhaps you're giving up too easily? Trying too soon? Whatever- it's very tiresome. 

Thanks.

Here's today's development.  Same series as described above, but with Emsisoft morphing into the Freeware version. Closed and reopened the GUI, looked normal, but then a message saying the license is now expired (attachment 04). Note 748 days left on the license in one message, yet another saying expired. There have been no hardware changes since a new HDD on 4/25. Followed instructions on the expired message to enter correct license key and get mapping limit reached. I'm being sent in circles.

License Issue01 04272017.jpg
Download Image

License Issue03 04272017.jpg
Download Image

License Issue02 04272017.jpg
Download Image

License Issue04 050517.jpg
Download Image

I found the problem today too, My system Win10 had installed RamDisk for Z : 

just the ramdisk Z: removed after the boot,
And then enter the system after the EIS dialog messagebox that "Request License List Failed...".
I rebooted twice, twice show the messagebox, I enter my license did not work,
I am logged into Emsisoft Licenses Center also found my License key and Computer name
and the license end period is also normal.

Finally, I re-enable RamDisk for Z: , then EIS certification success,

Is there a problem that EIS has determined that the installed computer device has change?

But I only removed a hard disk drive, EIS become certification failed?

Can you solve this problem? Thank you.

Even though it looks similar on the surface, I don't believe the problem you're having is related, heroism. If you would, please email [email protected], mention that you posted here, and I'll do some investigating. Then we'll know for sure!

Hi ! havredave:
Thank you for your reply.
Please watched topic such as the following:

License Issues Related to Changing Hard Drives

Found that seems to be caused by changes in hard disk.
My case because i used Primo Ramdisk software.
It makes Ramdisk resident is physical disks in the system.
But the topic explains that machine key will change when the hard drives connected to the computer change.
The license is remapped 5 times in a day, then it gets locked.
But I was removed ramdisk after the boot, and then it can not be certified.
When I re-install Ramdisk, certification restored.

Hope you can find the problem and solve. 
Thank you very much !

Primo Ramdisk Setting:

200_037.JPG.c7d7bb1002d6bf0e0e77aaae846826a5.JPG
Download Image

The issue described in this topic and the issue describe in the topic you linked, and your issue, are not the same things. They may seem to be because of the symptoms, but they are not.

If you would, please either start a new topic here in the forum so we can investigate the issue you're having, or email [email protected] There may be a simple 'fix' for you, depending on how it turns out that you're using that ramdisk.

Would someone please reset my license? I'm bogged down with the following threads involving uninstall/reinstall, restarts... and now hit this problem again. Thank you.

It appears someone else already did it. Your machine hasn't exceeded its mapping limit today or yesterday.

I'll reply via email to that thread.