Sign in to follow this  
Arnstein Bjone

Trials no longer available?

I see that many posts are referring to trial versions, but I can't find anyone...

Here is why I want to try before I buy...:

I don't mind buying another security program (Emisoft Anti-malware or Emisoft Internet Security ), but how many CAN I have, and how many SHOULD I have?
I have been a computer geek since 1983, although far from your league, or many of the commentators here :-) 

I have been using AVG since it came out, and AVG IS for several years.
Last year I also bought Malwarebytes and Reason Core Security. Always PRO/Premium versions.

Yesterday BleepingComputers excellent guide "fix-malicious-web-site-blocked-alert-from-svchost.exe" saved my day, with the help of iExplore, HitmanPro and adwcleaner. 
After that, I bought HitmanPro and HitmanPro Alert (License for HMP also activated HMP.A).

But, now I should also buy Emisoft Internet Security..? (reccomended by BleepingComputers)
Which one of my security programs should I stop using/stop subscribing to, if any..?

Hi,

The trial is not a separate download, you select it after installation when you're asked to enter license information. So you can just download any product from our website and run the installer. 

• Upvote 1

On 5/13/2017 at 10:28 AM, Arnstein Bjone said:

I see that many posts are referring to trial versions, but I can't find anyone...

Here is why I want to try before I buy...:

I don't mind buying another security program (Emisoft Anti-malware or Emisoft Internet Security ), but how many CAN I have, and how many SHOULD I have?
I have been a computer geek since 1983, although far from your league, or many of the commentators here :-) 

I have been using AVG since it came out, and AVG IS for several years.
Last year I also bought Malwarebytes and Reason Core Security. Always PRO/Premium versions.

Yesterday BleepingComputers excellent guide "fix-malicious-web-site-blocked-alert-from-svchost.exe" saved my day, with the help of iExplore, HitmanPro and adwcleaner. 
After that, I bought HitmanPro and HitmanPro Alert (License for HMP also activated HMP.A).

But, now I should also buy Emisoft Internet Security..? (reccomended by BleepingComputers)
Which one of my security programs should I stop using/stop subscribing to, if any..?

u will want to turn off AVG as having 2 anti virus programs running can conflict with one another. i to use malwarebtyes and zemana premium along with emsisoft internet security and have no issues at all with them conflicting with one another. i just recently seen the reason core security..how would u rate its protection? i highly recommend emsisoft. here is the direct download link to emsisoft internet security for a free 30 trail. i think u will really like it..http://download.emsisoft.com/EmsisoftAntiMalwareSetup_14794187