Nightwalker

Emsisoft Anti-Malware is the most expensive security solution in Brazil

Emsisoft products are worth every penny, but nowdays it is so much more expensive here compared to other solutions like Kaspersky, ESET and Symantec products.

For example Emsisoft Anti-Malware costs R$ 71.17 while Kaspersky is just R$ 19,90 (digital download) and ESET NOD32 is R$ 23,00 (digital download).

I dont know if Brazil is a important market for Emsisoft, but the price is a problem for us. I think the price is just take of directly converting the value in dollar and applying a discount, but it isnt enough because brazilian currency ("Real") is so undervalued nowdays.

Many security and streaming companies doesnt do a direct dollar convertion, they use a regional price and I think Emsisoft could do that too.

• Upvote 1

Same situation here in INDIA. But I hope when we renew the license after one year we will get best deal. :)

Guest Tempus

Hi

Here in Denmark the price for Emsisoft Internet Security is 47, 62 € . ( if I buy from Emsisoft's own website) . It's definitely a high price and a price that had scared many potential buyers off. Regarding myself then I have been with Emsisoft for 5 years now, and I have no plan to replace Emsisoft with another vendor. My system have been without any infections for 5 ongoing years, so for me it says it all . Next time I have to renew I will receive Emsisoft to a price above 23 € . :)