Does emsisoft antimalware real time protections conflict with malwarebytes real time protection layers?

Is there any problems? Since emsisoft antimalware works as both antivirus and antimalware, could malwarebytes real time layers cause issues?

Generally its advised to only have 1 real time antivirus and 1 real time antimalware protections. In emsisofts case this gets tricky, so how is the deal?

Normally Emsisoft Anti-Malware and Malwarebytes Anti-Malware work OK together. As far as I know the newer "Malwarebytes 3.0" also works OK with Emsisoft Anti-Malware.

If you do have problems, then exclusions will normally resolve most issues.

I have malwarebytes installed but disabled the protection layers (web protection, malware protection, exploit protection, ransomware protection), because i feared it would cause issues with Emsisofts own real time protections.

So are you absolutely sure they work well together? Because it is said everywhere that running two real time malware protections causes issues.

4 minutes ago, Julcard said:

So are you absolutely sure they work well together?

If Malwarebytes Anti-Malware is running on startup, and there is a compatibility issue between it and Emsisoft Anti-Malware, then your system would more than likely freeze even if the protection is turned off.

Most people who use Malwarebytes Anti-Malware have not reported problems. That doesn't mean that problems can't happen, however they can be recovered from by starting your computer in Safe Mode to access settings, and they can usually be worked around without needing to disable anything.

I mean problems such, when emsisofts behavior blocker or file guard is trying to analyze stuff, if at the same time malwarebytes real time layers are doing the same things, do these processes interfere each other making me actually less secure?

On 6/7/2017 at 1:10 AM, Julcard said:

... when emsisofts behavior blocker or file guard is trying to analyze stuff, if at the same time malwarebytes real time layers are doing the same things, do these processes interfere each other making me actually less secure?

No. As I understand it, both our software and Malwarebytes' software each has a driver that filters filesystem access. Microsoft treats those drivers as if they are in layers, giving each a number, and drivers with a lower number are allowed to filter files before drivers with a higher number (this is explained in more technical detail at this link). Basically one of our softwares will get to scan the file first, and if it doesn't block access to the file then the next software will get to scan the file. This prevents that sort of conflict.