Sign in to follow this  
Phoenix

Where to see what version of EAM I have?

I looked everywhere in the UI but couldn't find an about section that displays what version of EAM I have installed. I know I installed Emsisoft Anti-Malware v2017.5.0.7538 which is the latest but I just got a program restart notification after an update and would like to see if the actual version of EAM was updated or is it just some modules.

Just click the Emsisoft on the top left. You can also display the version number permanently in the overview. Just hover over the "Renew for free" in the "License" block. An X should appear right to the link. Click it. That will remove the link and displays the version number instead.

5 minutes ago, Fabian Wosar said:

Just click the Emsisoft on the top left. You can also display the version number permanently in the overview. Just hover over the "Renew for free" in the "License" block. An X should appear right to the link. Click it. That will remove the link and displays the version number instead.

Thanks a lot that was much easier than I thought :D

It's now on v2017.5.1.7567