Qxos

CLOSED Some windows settings window was opened on desktop when I came back to computer

I dont know if i accidentally opened one when i tried to power on the monitor somehow, or did it come there by itself. Also I was logged off here when i restarted browser, even though it should stay logged in. I havent cleared cookies. I have tried scanning computer but havent found anything. Do these logs show anything?

Addition.txt

FRST.txt

Shortcut.txt

You are missing a log.  I need the scan log from EEK.  Also, do not enable any options in FRST that you were not instructed to enable.  Re-run FRST with its default settings and send me new logs.

I have emsisoft antimalware, which uses the same engine as EEK so isnt it redundant? Emsisoft antimalware doesnt find anything suspicious.

Anyway, EEK also didnt find anything and log says zero. I even had direct disk access on as usually, since its more effective.

Whether or not EEK finds anything we still want the log.

Your logs look fine.  I see no signs of malware in the logs.

Emsisoft Emergency Kit - Version 2017.4
Last update: 17/06/2017 06:43:55
User account: DESKTOP-0HN7IA9\OAWR
Computer name: DESKTOP-0HN7IA9
OS version: Windows 10x64

Scan settings:

Scan type: Custom Scan
Objects: Rootkits, Memory, Traces, C:\

Detect PUPs: On
Scan archives: On
ADS Scan: On
File extension filter: Off
Direct disk access: On

Scan start:    17/06/2017 06:46:25

Scanned    370967
Found    0

Scan end:    17/06/2017 06:49:33
Scan time:    0:03:08

When I accidentally opened edge and it opened the "first time use edge" thing, i saw some bar asking for something at the bottom. I am not sure if it was only the "do you want edge for main browser yes/now" thing, i though i saw some download confirmation, but i dont know if i was just seeing things. Are there viruses that make edge browser ask to download stuff? I couldnt find any viruses in following virus scans: emsisoft antimalware, malwarebytes, malwarebytes antirootkit beta, zemana antimalware, kaspersky removal tool, fsecure online scanner, hitmanpro, sophos, adwcleaner, roguekiller, rkill. So if i had anything, it must be really stealthy.

Edge should do a default browser check when it starts unless you tell it not to.  It should also ask you about add-ons and the sending usage information when it is started for the first time.