Paul76

handling of Liscense

I know it sounds a bit smug but I really don't like the way that licensing is handled. For the start of the license it shows when I started 2years ago. I really would rather it showed when my license was renewed in 2016 instead of showing how it started in 2015.

The problem with this format is that you can literally short us on days unless we go digging for our credit receipts which most of us don't do.  What has me up in arms?  Well, I don't know if anyone else experienced this but here's an example. I wake up one day to check it and it says 88days and the next day it says 84 days and before I know it 2 days later it says 79 days. Maybe it just reports the days late? I'll have to look through my 2016 records to be sure but it seems like it always happens in the last 100days or so of a subscription.

In the future, if someone purchases a renewal could we please have that date displayed on our receipts rather than the first time the subscription was activated? It would resolve any questions I think and I know others have been curious as well so please enlighten us so we don't have to go and sift through 100's of charges. Thanks.

Could you send me a Private Message with the e-mail address you used when ordering, and the license key you are having the issue with (if you have more than one)?

I'll just check my own records and get back to you in hopefully 12 hours or less.  The purpose of my post was to hopefully change formats for the receipt so that it shows when a license is actually renewed instead of showing when the original license started because what's done is done as far as I'm concerned.

I think everything is okay. It just seemed like it was going down very quickly.  I did find the proper receipt. It was on my old downloads folder before windows 10 updated again. Sorry for the confusion on my end. Take care.

On 6/19/2017 at 9:43 AM, Paul76 said:

The purpose of my post was to hopefully change formats for the receipt so that it shows when a license is actually renewed instead of showing when the original license started because what's done is done as far as I'm concerned.

Our sales team verifies information like that with our payment processor (cleverbridge), and I'm not sure if we store that information in our own system. I'll pass on your suggestion in case it might be something we can implement (after all, cleverbridge does have to tell our system when you've purchased a renewal).