Locatex

Console don't show my computer

hello

Now the console is Ok, but EEC don't show any computer on a DOMAIN.

I try to install in a computer whith NO DOMAIN WINDOWS, and and my network, it's show Only computer with NO DOMAIN.

How can I managed i've 70% of computer on a DOMAIN.

I've 50 VLAN to managed, the console don't have a SCAN IP RANGE, I've to add each worksation manually ...

I try to create a Policies, but as the console don't show Domain computer, install failed.

I'm very disapointed, licend antivr expired this friday

Thanks

Hi,

If you install EEC on a domain computer, the network scanner will display all the computers from that domain. If you install EEC on a workgroup computer, network scanner will display all the workgroup computers that the server host is able to ping. EEC does not support yet scanning IP ranges, so unfortunately the only workaround for now is to add the domain computers manually into the console.

Best regards,

Dana

I install and a a domain computer ! and show nothing !

i instal in on other server, same probleme

I install on a workgroup computer, it's seem Ok BUT i've to managed more 170 computer in a domain so it's indispensable to see this computer. I can't install one by one computer and i've a poor dsl connection for update computer by computer

When you installed EEC on the domain computer, were you logged in with a domain admin or with a local admin? Domain computer listing should definitely work for the domain admins.