reerden

Two devices with different google accounts

I renewed the license on one phone, but I cannot activate it on the second one. They use different Google accounts and apparently that's an issue.

Is it possible to activate the license on both google accounts?

Dear reerden,

First off, I hope you can excuse my delayed reply to you.

You are completely right, in the case of Emsisoft Mobile Security a license key (also called activation code) can be entered only one single time.

It acts as a voucher and copies the license date on the specific account for Emsisoft Mobile Security if you enter it the very first time.

Please could you send me a private message (PM) here in the forum with the Google email address you've used when adding the key plus the other Google email address you would want to be covered for one mobile device as well?

Please note that you need to log in to Emsisoft Mobile Security or log in at the online portal for Emsisoft Mobile Security at least one time using the second email address so that an account is created and I've access to it.

Once I know both of your email addresses I'll be more than glad to split your license and refill it to be valid for a full year again.

In the meanwhile, if I can assist please do not hesitate to contact me.