keenlogic

Report on license expirations

Is it possible to find out what computers are assigned to specific licenses within EEC? I want to know which users are expiring, not just the license number. That way I can get the renewal taken care of with the customer.

Thanks,

Mike

Hi Mike,

EAM licenses are computer-based and not user-based, so when a particular license is going to expire for one computer, all the computer users will be affected.

You can see the license used by each computer in Clients view, by adding License column into the clients grid (Right click and in the context menu use Select columns > License). You can sort the grid data ascending/descending by the license key.

However, if you have lots of clients listed in the Clients view and you find hard finding out the computers using a specific license, you can try using a custom filter for the clients view, based on the license key you're interested in. You can also create that custom client view automatically, by double clicking on the license listed in Settings > Licenses screen.

Best regards,

Dana

• Upvote 1

Thank you Dana! That was exactly what I was looking for. I did not know I could double click on the license number. Is that documented somewhere? I could not find anything that told me that.

Take care,

Mike

You're welcome! You're right, it seems that this little feature was somehow missed from documentation, we'll include it into the next user guides.

Cheers,

Dana