Hey everybody, ...... Ok serious question, I am running Windows 10 64 bit, and use Chrome browser for browsing, There are 2 sites I frequent and yes they may have innapropriate content, however, Since I switched to Emsisoft I will get I guess pop-under windows??? they dont pop up over the page im looking at but they will be behind it, sometimes there will end up being 3 or 4 of these pop-unders, however when I used Kaspersky I rarely ever got one of these pop-unders, once in a blue moon one would slip by but very rarely but using Emsisoft it is 3 or 4 every time I visit one of these sites. 

Im thinking there is just a setting I have missed, I enabled pups and all the other stuff Emsisoft specifically asked me about when I installed it but is there another setting I can adjust??? 
Hoping to get some help with this and not a lot of crap about the sites I visit as I have gotten these from other sites also.

Thanks!!

It's probably just advertisements, which we don't specifically block (at least not by default). While it is possible to configure Emsisoft Internet Security to block tracking hosts (and thus many advertising sites), it can break things on some websites, and so we don't usually recommend doing it.

For online advertising control we usually recommend uBlock Origin and uBlock Origin Extra for Google Chrome and Vivaldi, or just uBlock Origin for Firefox.