On 7/12/2017 at 3:18 PM, dragomir said:

I downloaded Emsisoft Anti-Malware a month ago but i couldn't really test the software because i wasnt home. Is it possible to get a free 30 days license so i could test the product before i take a decision ? I would totally understand if this is not possible.

I am in the same exact situation.  Can I have another key please.  I just did a fresh install of Windows 10 and it says that I have already used my trial period.

Also, do you offer any discounts?  Thanks!  

P.S. I forgot to mention that I am using EIS nto EAM.  Cheers!

Private Message sent. ;)

I'll ask someone from our sales team to drop in and let you know about any possible discounts/promotions/etc. Right now I know we're offering a free license for SoftMaker Office Standard 2016 with purchases of Emsisoft Anti-Malware and Emsisoft Internet Security licenses.

• Upvote 1

Hello Trooper,

Thank you for contacting us.

Besides the current special offer where we can giveaway a license for SoftMaker Office Standard 2016 for free for each order for Emsisoft Anti-Malware or Emsisoft Internet Security we also offer renewal rebate for our existing customers. Then renewal rebate could be combined with volume rebate which is available for license keys valid for more than one computer.

If you don't already own a license key for one of our security products then for your initial order we can still offer additional rebate if you should decide to purchase a license which is valid for more than one year. For a 2 year license we can offer 12% rebate and for a 3 year license 20% rebate on top.

Thank you for your interest in our software solutions, should you have any further questions please just let us know.

• Upvote 1

Hi,

Was wondering if I purchase one license, and then need some additional ones, is that valid for a discount?  This would be for both PC and possibly your Mobile product for Android.

Thanks!

Our server administrator tried to update our forums on Wednesday morning, and there were some problems that necessitated restoring from a backup, so any messages during that time have since disappeared. I'll let @Thomas Ott know, in case he had posted a reply.

Hello Trooper,

Thank you for your reply.

In the case that you should need an upgrade during a running license period please just let us know so that we can help you with an upgrade for the price difference only.

We'll also sync the license times and consider rebate accordingly. If we can assist please do not hesitate to contact us.

• Upvote 1