Sign in to follow this  
white31

PEiD registry

Are you referring to this? To my knowledge that tool is completely unaffiliated with us, and hasn't been updated since 2008. There isn't a single version of Windows that our software still officially supports that existed in 2008, so I doubt there is anything it could do that would still be useful.

3 hours ago, GT500 said:

Are you referring to this? To my knowledge that tool is completely unaffiliated with us, and hasn't been updated since 2008. There isn't a single version of Windows that our software still officially supports that existed in 2008, so I doubt there is anything it could do that would still be useful.

yes, that, thought could be related to antivirus software and since I haven't installed anything else other than newer version of EEK, that got my doubts...not sure what could be brought it and its values I attached just screenshot, thanks for the answer.

Capture.PNG
Download Image

22 hours ago, white31 said:

yes, that, thought could be related to antivirus software and since I haven't installed anything else other than newer version of EEK, that got my doubts...not sure what could be brought it and its values I attached just screenshot, thanks for the answer.

That registry key definitely wasn't created by EEK. It looks like settings for something, but I could only speculate as to what could have saved them there.