unable to start decrypt_Globexxx

m.st

Hello,

I think my Computer is infected by some GlobeImposter variant. I think the malware itself was removed by Windows Defender, but of course the files are still encrypted. ID Ransomware identified as GlobeImposter 2.0, but i am not sure if this is true.

I tried the various globe Decrypter from your website, but it seems like drag and drop is not working, I always get the message "Reference file is missing..." (depending on the version of the decrypter i tried), but i did drag and drop the reference file AND the encrypted file to the decrypter .exe.

As required I started EEK and FRST. I will add FRST.txt and Addition.txt and also an encrypted file and the reference file, also the HOW TO file from the ransomware, maybe it helps.

Many thanks in advance.

Schulkind-Kreis-Stern-2017.afdesign

Schulkind-Kreis-Stern-2017.afdesign.crypt.{[email protected]}.BRT92.{[email protected]}.BRT92

FRST.txt

Addition.txt

#HOW_DECRYPT_FILES#.html

did u only have windows defender running? i have emsisoft internet security and so far i have stayed safe from all ransomware,malware and virus's..i have paired Emsisoft with zemana and i could not be happier..i highly suggest once u get this problem fixed to look into emsisoft software..gl man