mic.bummer

EEC/Adding Linux computers

Hello

How does the addition / installation / antivirus work on operating systems such as Linux in the corporate console?

After adding the computer to the Active directory, it appears in the installation wizard, but the antivirus is not installed, an error occurs.

I'm sorry, I do not have a lot of experience with this software product.

Thank you

Hi,

Unfortunately, at this point, EEC and EAM do not support non-windows operating systems, so you won't be able to use them on Linux.

Best regards,

Dana

5 minutes ago, dmitrea said:

Hi,

Unfortunately, at this point, EEC and EAM do not support non-windows operating systems, so you won't be able to use them on Linux.

Best regards,

Dana

Bad :(
How to perform a local installation?

In order to install EAM (which is the Anti Malware solution), you just have to download it from the website (https://www.emsisoft.com/en/business/antimalware/) and install it like any windows application.

EEC is a different thing, it is Emsisoft's solution which handles Emsisoft AntiMalware installations and management over the network. You can find more info about it in the user guide (https://dl.emsisoft.com/EmsisoftEnterpriseConsoleManual.pdf). Being a desktop solution, it can be installed as a regular windows app, but I'd recommend you going first through the documentation in order to understand exactly the way it works and its capabilities.

Best regards,

Dana