Guest Tempus

Standing out from the crowd

Guest Tempus

Hi Emsisoft

let's get one thing straight, this is not a  post about me being unhappy with Emsisoft new approach regarding merging EIS with EAM. I will go straight to my question, and again there is no hidden agenda here: Emsisoft if I was a new customer searching for a new security solution why should I choose your new product instead of, eg. G-Data antivirus  if the firewall in windows 10 is good enough for most people?
How will you brand/profile your new product, what is making your product better, what do you think that will convince a new customer to go with your product.?  I know that was a lot of questions, sorry for that, but in a market with so many product that are more and more alike, one needs to  have a super sharp profile and something that they others dont have, and I am not thinking about adding new bloatware to the software.

Best regards

Tempus

10 hours ago, Tempus said:

Hi Emsisoft

let's get one thing straight, this is not a  post about me being unhappy with Emsisoft new approach regarding merging EIS with EAM. I will go straight to my question, and again there is no hidden agenda here: Emsisoft if I was a new customer searching for a new security solution why should I choose your new product instead of, eg. G-Data antivirus  if the firewall in windows 10 is good enough for most people?
How will you brand/profile your new product, what is making your product better, what do you think that will convince a new customer to go with your product.?  I know that was a lot of questions, sorry for that, but in a market with so many product that are more and more alike, one needs to  have a super sharp profile and something that they others dont have, and I am not thinking about adding new bloatware to the software.

Best regards

Tempus

I like the way you think Tempus