I need help to know if Emsisoft have any issue whith AVG Tuneup

Hi i like AVG tuneup programs . In Special AVG i feel more performance for the memory optimizations and for the cleaning in resisual of steam games, altougth i like their defrag function and the disk repair function i feel that are better than windows embebed ones.

I use ccleaner alongside

I have worried about delete something important of emsi for example a old or "invalid" registry key

Have any problem whith this programs automated maintain?

I think emsi is a security program and for that reason dont let a "Tuneup program" changues something

You figth whith malware and i think the main modules and files, functions, features, etc, the essential and necesary to emsi runs are very protected and can not be corrupted for a Tuneup program

But tell me have any risk to use that?

I know that AVG's Anti-Virus and Internet Security aren't compatible with our software. I'm not sure about their tuneup tools, however please note that we do not recommend registry cleaners. They usually don't provide any real benefit, and they can be dangerous.

2 hours ago, Kevinaktiff said:

Now do you think a registry cleaner can delete a important part of emsi software?

It is technically possible for applications that are automatically allowed by our Behavior Blocker to modify our registry entries. So yes, a registry cleaner can mess up just about anything. ;)

21 hours ago, Kevinaktiff said:

It means emsi does not have something like autoprotect?

Our software does have self-protection, however the self-protection is intended to prevent other applications from interfering with running Emsisoft Anti-Malware processes, to prevent changes to Emsisoft Anti-Malware files and configuration,  and prevent things from being saved to the Emsisoft Anti-Malware folder. We don't protect against changes to registry entries from programs that are automatically trusted.

As for programs that are not automatically trusted, Emsisoft Anti-Malware will not allow them to edit registry entries.

21 hours ago, Kevinaktiff said:

if a "good app" can do something whith emsi what can do a malware?

The Behavior Blocker won't allow an unknown program to modify important registry entries (whether it is malicious or not), unless it is specifically allowed by the user.