jamjar

Licence details

Hi

I have Emsisoft Anti-Malware on my PC and I’ve now purchased a copy of Emsisoft Mobile Security for my Android tablet.

I purchased both products using the same email address (not Gmail) but I used my Gmail account to download and install EMS. I have activated it.

Emsisoft Licence Centre now includes details of my EMS licence but it says it’s not yet activated. My Emsisoft shows the correct details for EMS.

Is this going to cause a problem?

Dear jamjar,

Thank you for contacting our support.

Sorry for our late response to your email. Indeed our license center is only there to view and renew license keys for Emsisoft Anti-Malware for Windows or un-/subscribe to our newsletters.

Please visit the online portal for Emsisoft Mobile Security at the following site: https://central.emsisoft.com/

Login with your Google email address which you are using for our security app on your mobile device(s), then choose "My Subscriptions" from the menu on the left. You should see your license there and the linked mobile devices under "My Devices".

Thank you for using our software solutions, should you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact me again.

Hi

Thanks for your reply.

The point I was trying to make was this discrepancy. The Licence Centre says my Mobile Security licence is not yet activated. The online portal for Mobile Security says it is active.

Dear jamjar,

Thank you for your reply and clarification.

Please, could you send me a screenshot via private message (PM) here in our forum showing your license center and the part where Emsisoft Mobile Security is mentioned there?

Could you also please send me your email address which you've used to place the order or your Cleverbridge reference number which you should have received per email.