stapp

CLOSED Build 7985

Win 7 Pro via autoupdates.

Was already on EAM when this updated.

Smooth update with no issues.

Can you explain a bit more about why I now have the ability listed in the GUI to connect this machine to an Enterprise Console ?

I ask because where it says ''learn more'' the link sends me here which tells me nothing about it.

https://www.emsisoft.com/en/

Win10 x64 Home 

Updated smoothly and without issues via auto-updater.

@stapp

Probably to facilitate the integration of the endpoint to the console. The console surely reside on a static machine/IP adress while the endpoints may be moving.

Probably to facilitate the integration of the endpoint to the console. The console surely reside on a static machine/IP adress while the endpoints may be moving

No idea what you mean.

I want easy to understand terms please.

I'm sure other users may also ask why they have this if they are just a little single home machine.

hi guys

Can you explain a bit more about why I now have the ability listed in the GUI to connect this machine to an Enterprise Console ?

This is an easy way to connect EAM  to Emsisoft Enterprise Console, which is particularly interesting for companies/enterprises and MSP's (Managed Service Providers)

Currently the connection initiative is possible from Emsisoft Enterprise Console only or by running a connect batch script on the EAM computer.

The 'Read more' link will be fixed.