onbox

the console does not respond

10/02/2017 20:18:21: Fatal - No se pudieron convertir algunas o todas las referencias de identidad.

Fatal - Some or all of the identity references could not be converted.

ScreenHunter 08.png
Download Image

Hi,

It looks that you have an issue with the database backup/restore process. The dev team needs the logs and eventually the backup databases in order to be able to pinpoint the problem, so can you please send them to me in a PM? If you have issues with respect to that process, let me know and I will get back to you with a PM containing instructions on how to collect the logs.

Best regards,

Dana

• Upvote 1

I think that the autoupdate to EEC 2017.9.1 solved the issue reported by onbox. You could eventually try to install the new build published on the website over the existing one and see if it makes any difference wrto the server service startup.

Hi and thanks.

The issue started a couple of days ago when the new build installed.  I have re-installed a downloaded version over the top of the existing installation and this has not helped.  I have removed EEC, keeping settings, and re-installed.  No improvement.

Services are running OK.

Suggestions would be welcome!

Thanks.

In this case, we'd need to grab the logs and see what's happening on your server host. I'll drop you a PM with instructions on how to collect them.

1 hour ago, dmitrea said:

In this case, we'd need to grab the logs and see what's happening on your server host. I'll drop you a PM with instructions on how to collect them.

Did you receive the log files?