Apmál

Cannot uninstall EmsiSoft

Today I downloaded this software and right after I did so I get a (0xc0000005) error on EVERYTHING including CMD, file properties so on. I tried to download the EmsiSoft remover thing but cannot run that either. Also thanks to this programm I cannot even boot into safe mode because that gives an error too, help. Thank you in advance

What operating system are you using?

What  security software did you have installed (or still have installed) before you tried to use Emsisoft?

Did you run any sort of cleaners before you installed Emsisoft?

@Apmál - you said you got these errors after /downloading/ EAM.   Did you then /install/ EAM as well?    If you did, did you see a warning telling you that running EAM when you already have AVG installed is a bad idea?

You say you can't run the Emsiclean program.   Have you also tried uninstalling AVG?

Regarding CCleaner, you need to be careful.  An old version of that was infected.  See eg: https://support.emsisoft.com/topic/28185-avast-reckons-ccleaner-malware-infected-227m-users/      If your version of CCleaner is older than the infected ones it's probably ok, but - if you plan to run it again - you'd be better to install their most recent version.