Sign in to follow this  
cubis12321

Renewing EIS license that expired before the conversion

So my EIS license expired at the end of the last month, right before the conversion to EAM. I didn't renew it then cause I wanted to try out other AV's. Didn't really find anything better, so I wanted to get back to Emsi but I can't find a way to renew the license. The renewal page no longer takes EIS keys. Does this mean I lose the loyalty discount or is there a way around it?

1 hour ago, cubis12321 said:

So my EIS license expired at the end of the last month, right before the conversion to EAM. I didn't renew it then cause I wanted to try out other AV's. Didn't really find anything better, so I wanted to get back to Emsi but I can't find a way to renew the license. The renewal page no longer takes EIS keys. Does this mean I lose the loyalty discount or is there a way around it?

The accumlated EIS loyalty years are intended to be applicable to new EAM licenses of Pre-Oct 2 EIS license holders.

Did you try to renew by "Renewing an EAM License" and entering your license code?

If that does not work looks like cuz of your circumstances might have to submit a CS ticket.

6 hours ago, cubis12321 said:

Send me your license key in a Private Message (please don't post it publicly), and I will manually convert it to an Emsisoft Anti-Malware license key so that you can renew it.