EAM for MAC?

PC reset

Are there any plans of introducing an anti-malware for Mac in the near future? I'm very curious.

We see more and more interest of our customers that are demanding a good mac protection software. Now we deliver Emsisoft for Windows but we can't for MAC OS. 

By canceling development of EIS is there now more of a possibility for a new product?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

17 hours ago, PC reset said:

Are there any plans of introducing an anti-malware for Mac in the near future? I'm very curious.

We don't have any specific plans that I am aware of, however keep in mind that we don't usually talk about new software or new features until we have a beta available for people to try, so if we ever did decide to make a version of our software for another platform then we'd only announce it once we had a working beta for people to try.

Note that we do this simply because plans can always change, or there can be unforeseen challenges with implementing changes to software, and we don't want to promise anything and then disappoint users if we aren't able to deliver it as expected.

• 8 months later...

I am looking for an anti-malware solution from a vendor that has a strong commitment to privacy and is against SSL/HTTPS Scanning (TLS interception), with no PUPs or unnecessary (heavy) tools. Hard to find.

If Emsisoft can come up with such a product for MacOS, I would be more than happy.

• Upvote 1