Sign in to follow this  
Marg

EAM To Expire Next Month

Hello everyone! My EAM is going to expire next month. Should I remove it & download a fresh copy of EAM..?? EAM has been working great.! What do the Mods have to say about a Fresh Install..? Thank You! Marg

There's no need to reinstall Emsisoft Anti-Malware if you're going to renew your license key. When you purchase a renewal from our website, then the extra time is automatically added to your license key, and Emsisoft Anti-Malware will let you know your license has been extended the next time it checks for updates.

If you usually purchase from one of our resellers, and they send you a new license key, then when your current license key expires Emsisoft Anti-Malware will pop up a box with a button you can click to enter your new license key.

6 hours ago, GT500 said:

When you purchase a renewal from our website, then the extra time is automatically added to your license key, ...

Does this procedure also apply to trial licences? I have a trial licence that will expire later this month. If I buy a one-year licence today, will the remaining days of my licence added to my new one-year licence or will I lose the remaining days of my trial licence?

13 hours ago, Buddel said:

If I buy a one-year licence today, will the remaining days of my licence added to my new one-year licence or will I lose the remaining days of my trial licence?

No, our system does not automatically merge license keys when you activate a new one. If you want to, you can wait until the free trial ends before activating your license key.