725 ransomware

bentzi

hi,every one.

i have 3 hard disk in my computer : C,D,E.

in 28.07.2017 i get a ransonware.

all my files has changed.

for example :  1.mp4 change to 1.mp4.725

i formated the C drive and re-install my operating system -  windows 7 64 bit.

my computer work's good but how can i restore files in drive D and E without a backup ?

• 1 month later...

bentzi,

The webpage you linked to provides a download for SpyHunter Trial edition.  It scans only and does not remove anything it detects unless you purchase a license for SpyHunter.  SpyHunter itself is incapable pf decrypting encrypted files that are encrypted by ransomware.

Your system is a victim of GlobeImposter 2.0.  Currently there is no known method of decrypting GlobeImposter 2.0 encrypted files without paying the ransom, something we do not recommend.

I don't think SpyHunter is going to help in this case. It may be able to remove the infection, but the odds are that the infection deleted itself when it was done encrypting your files, so aside from cleaning up all of the copies of the ransom notes (you can use something like CryptoSearch to help with that, however please note that CryptoSearch will not decrypt files) then there's more than likely nothing else you need to do other than wait to see if decryption keys for the ransomware are released at some point in the future that might allow you to recover your files.