Dory

CLOSED Help My PC is infected

Turned computer off but have the same issues.  Windows update couldn't be completed.  Undoing changes.  Then a pop up that says Emsisoft is waiting for a component (service) to start.  Emsissoft Real-Time Protection is not responsive.

Dory,

I see no malware in your logs.  However, I do see that Emsisoft 32-bit is installed and your are using Windows 10 64-bit.

Uninstall Emsisoft Anti-malware (EAM), restart the computer twice and install EAM.

If you need to download a new copy go to https://www.emsisoft.com/en/software/antimalware/download/ and enter your license information when requested.

You should have received an email when you purchased our software that contains the license key.  If you no longer have the email send me a private message with the email address associated with the purchase and I will have one of our customer support representatives look up your licensing information and I will send it to you.

Dory,

We do not have a record of your licensing information.  Who did you purchase our software through?

7 hours ago, Kevin Zoll said:

Dory,

We do not have a record of your licensing information.  Who did you purchase our software through?

I purchased the software through a website called Not Over the Hill.  It is listed as a Cloudeight Community.