Sign in to follow this  
SquirmyElk2

Check boxes missing in Application Rules

Yes, I do understand why Application Rules was merged with Behavior Blocker (Since I bothered to read the blog post). However, I do not understand why the Allow and Block behavior checkboxes are missing in the Application Rule box (when you modify one). Were they useless? I also think it would be a good idea if the Behavior Blocker tab was the first one you see when you open the Protection tab (Like Application Rules before).

47 minutes ago, SquirmyElk2 said:

However, I do not understand why the Allow and Block behavior checkboxes are missing in the Application Rule box (when you modify one). Were they useless?

You mean the list of behaviors that you could individually allow/block? The vast majority of our users didn't use this feature, and we feel that this change will better fit the needs of most of our users (after all, Emsisoft Anti-Malware is marketed for the average user, and they don't understand what to do with features like that). The quality of protection hasn't decreased with this change, as this is just a visual change, and all of the Behavior Blocker's protection features are still there.