Guest Janus

Have you heard about this ?

Guest Janus

Was about to renew my licence and was looking forward to my 6 years loyal user discount on 50 %, but was met by " 

As a loyal Emsisoft customer for more than 4 years,
you are entitled to a 40% discount on your renewal license.

I can somehow understand the motivation behind the new terms, but I have as a loyal user heard nothing about the new policy..Have this been announced in your blog ???

Guest Janus

Okay, my licence ran out today so after 5 years (as a paying customer) I have left the ship " Emsisoft " , oh btw I have never asked for a free license as a tester if someone should wonder, because I chose to support the product , you know, no income no development. So my new security solutions is going to be Windows + shadow defender + backup image, or Eset Internet security + backup image. Emsisoft moderator will you please delete my account and me as a tester. I wich you the best in the future.....

On 3-2-2018 at 9:16 PM, Christian Mairoll said:

The maximum of 50% discount on renewals can still be received by selecting 3 years renewal.

2 years add 5%, 3 years add 10% to the loyalty discount.

I dont have this option.

It would also be nice if resellers are informed about this change because I was customers still giving there normal discount.

Knipsel.PNG
Download Image

• Upvote 1