DANIC

CLOSED virus.win32.Swizzor!IK

Hi, I hope you can help me to delete or destroit a virus wich is infected my PC. The emsisoftware A-squared free detected that the virus is infected 20 achieveds but couldn't eliminate them. I need to clean my computer and the USB too because all are full of direct acces and famtom achieves. Sorry about my english. I was wating for a solution.Thanks!

virus.jpg
Download Image

I hope you can help me to delete or destroit a virus wich is infected to my PC. The emsisoftware A-squared free detected that the virus is infecting 20 files but couldn't eliminated them. I need to clean my computer and the USBs too, because all are full of directs acces and phanthom files generated because of the virus. Sorry about my english. I was wating for a solution.Thanks! I have allready read that post and i have followed the steps the best i could, I only need help if you want to help me.

A-Squared is obsolete and no longer supported.  You should not even be using it.  It has not received any updates in several years and there is a high probability that those detection's are incorrect.