Why is this process https://www.isthisfilesafe.com/sha1/87A567F54537E5D2335FC226F44E4FB35067ED03_details.aspx and a lot of others in my pc called with name malware.exe? Its suppose to be completely legit chrome.exe process when I check the virus total. Please help asap.

On the page it says "malware.exe - Is This File Safe?" this is what I mean.

Thanks.

Windows 10 Home 64bit version 1709 Emsisoft Anti-Malware Ver. 2018.2.0.8461

I don't know... the normal reason would be that other people have uploaded to "Is This File Safe?" example files, all named "malware.exe", which had the same MD5 and SHA1 hashes, and thus the same contents.   But that webpage says the filesize is 0 bytes...   On the other hand, the link to VirusTotal seems to show the sort of details you'd expect for chrome.exe.  

• Upvote 1

Forgot to mention that the way I got there was first I go to "Behavior blocker"after that I right click on process chrome.exe for example then select Lookup online then the srceen comes up "malware.exe - Is This File Safe?"

Please explain

It was there yesterday GT500 when I accessed the link. Perhaps someone 'sorted' it.

On the page in your link there is no file name e.g. Chrome.exe

The file name, size, and details were more than likely deleted from the database.