Kosmocrat

Payment Question

Do you guys take VISA debit cards or just credit cards for payment? I saw that the payment options say "credit card, paypal, wire transfer" and has no mention of debit cards.

I normally pay with a visa debit card.   Actually I don't think I've ever had a debit card refused on any payment site where only credit cards were mentioned.  Even if you did have a problem, you could select Paypal and then use their 'guest' payee (rather than account-holder) method and use your debit card there.

Hello Kosmocrat,

And thank you @JeremyNicoll for your comments and suggesting the PayPal approach.

To answer the question precisely we would need to know the country from which the order shall be placed because the payment method availability depends on it.

I would recommend to give it a try and if you should encounter problems please contact me via a private message (PM) or contact our support: https://www.emsisoft.com/en/support/contact/

Should you have any further questions, please just let us know.

Hello Kosmocrat,

Thank you for your reply with the details.

In this case, please choose Credit Card as the payment option and then use your Debit Card details.

According to our e-commerce partner, it should work in this case. If not, please just let me know.

Just an FYI: Most debit cards that have the Visa or MasterCard name on them can be run as credit with any retailer that accepts Visa or MasterCard (which includes online purchases).