Marg

Adding Time With New Licence Key

I have about 80 days left on my license key. Exactly what do I do to add more time with a new license key? Will the 80 days be added to the new 365 day license as in 445 days when the new key is added? Thanks!! Marg 

I'm not too sure, but if I were you I'd wait until the license has nearly expired and then renew, just in case it doesn't add the 80 days that you currently have left.

3 minutes ago, Kosmocrat said:

I'm not too sure, but if I were you I'd wait until the license has nearly expired and then renew, just in case it doesn't add the 80 days that you currently have left.

To renew it I believe you log in to MyEmsisoft (the license portal) and there should be an option somewhere that will let you renew it.

License Portal: https://my.emsisoft.com

Dear Marg,

Thank you for contacting our support.

If you place a renewal order for your existing license key for Emsisoft Anti-Malware via our website then the license time you've renewed for will be added on top of the remaining 80 days.

As @Kosmocrat kindly pointed out, renewals are possible at the license center if you've already registered your license key in your account there.

Alternatively, you can always use our renewal site: https://www.emsisoft.com/en/order/renew/

Thank you for using our security software solutions, should you have any further questions please just let us know.