I am a new user of this software.  I have been exposed to PCs since 1997.  I have used many Security Software apps throughout my years of using a PC to answer many questions.  Norton, MacAffee, AVG, AVAST, COMODO, BlackIce, Kaspery, Malware Bytes, Windows Defender, + others, that were suggested by friends who are IT or NERDS (like myself), have all seen some use by me.

I came upon this one through a link while trolling for some new AV/MWs.  I evaluating it, extensively, and I can not fathom how to use the EMERGENCY KIT to create a portable version using USB jump-drive!  Perhaps I am having a brain-fart and am confused by the smell......I am reaching out for some direction that shall allow me to accomplish what I presume is : being capable of transporting a application from EMISOFT which is written on a USB Drive to test a PC for infections.

I appreciate any AND ALL comments. ( FLAMING is allowed, but my reaction(s) to it are NULL & VOID)

Hello,

Emsisoft Emergency Kit is already portable. All you have to do is to copy the EEK folder to the USB drive and run it from there.

Thanks for the information.  I may have been a bit too anxious when I was browsing.  It happens enough that I consider it a bodily function, now.✌