Zeke

Hydee Hydee Hi

Here we are! New Emsisoft OA forum. Couldn't resist posting a first message when I saw this totally empty section!

My 15 minutes of fame!! B)

One thing: the announcement on the old forum should be much more visible. It took me three days to learn about it and only because I read it on a thread.

ditto

Maybe do a redirects (HTTP 301)? support.online-armor.com should redirect to this sub-forum. Here should be a Sticky explaining what's going on (titled Welcome to our new forums etc.). You could post a link to the old forums there, which would be moved at this time to another address indicating it's status, like online-armor.com/archive/forums or something like that :)

Just a thought.

Greetings, all ---

Well, after a week of trying, with many mishaps along the way, I finally made it into the Emsisoft forum from the other OA support forum.

Will all the material from the old forum be transferred here, or will all that history be lost?

AFAIK old forum will be available as read-only and no transfer is planned due to possible problems with database merge (this two forums run on different forum engines).

Here we are! New Emsisoft OA forum. Couldn't resist posting a first message when I saw this totally empty section!

My 15 minutes of fame!! B)

Welcome to the forums :D, OA its a great product, one of the best out there.