Online Banking with EAM

TK32

I have just downloaded and installed  trial copy of EAM all appears to be running well with updates and scans OK.  I have one query regarding Online Banking.

I have just migrated to Emisoft from  Bitdefender  so used to using Safe Pay and appreciate that there is no similar thing in EAM so...  Do I need to add my banking url(s) to any where within EAM to ensure online safety ?   

Grateful for any advices, please excuse my 'low level' kn owledge.

EAM doesn't have a special "banking mode" or "online payment protection mode" (or whatever you want to call it). Our software provides protection through the following mechanisms:

1. File Guard - Monitors for threats that match a database of hashes and heuristics, and automatically deletes them if found.
  2. Behavior Blocker - Monitors running applications for any potentially malicious behavior, and automatically deletes any programs that exhibit such behavior when their safety can not be automatically determined.
  3. Surf Protection - Filters all DNS requests to block information from being sent to or loaded from malicious websites.

We've had software with specialized "Banking Protection" in the past, and such technology does not provide adequate protection due to the way online banking and online shopping websites work these days. Protection like that needs to be handled at the DNS level and a secure DNS service such as 1.1.1.1OpenDNS, etc. will be far more effective than software installed on your computer at providing such protection.