Sign in to follow this  
Acelooc

I found him

The unauthorized access attempt to your GMail account may have been unrelated, however even if it was the criminal who made/distributed Cry36/CryptON then please keep in mind that these guys almost always use a VPN to hide their physical location. If they did not, then law enforcement would track them down by their IP address rather quickly, and they'd only have a few months before they were arrested while law enforcement gathered enough evidence to present at a trial.

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, GT500 said:

The unauthorized access attempt to your GMail account may have been unrelated, however even if it was the criminal who made/distributed Cry36/CryptON then please keep in mind that these guys almost always use a VPN to hide their physical location. If they did not, then law enforcement would track them down by their IP address rather quickly, and they'd only have a few months before they were arrested while law enforcement gathered enough evidence to present at a trial.

i think i know their IP 

Screenshot (79).png
Download Image

Both IP addresses are the same. They are part of an IP range owned by someone in Ukraine. There's no way to know who the IP address was assigned to, and the odds are it isn't the real IP address of the attacker anyway. If they're not using a VPN to hide their real IP address, then they would be attacking your computer through a device owned by someone else that they compromised (more than likely a device that has been compromised by some sort of worm and which is being used as part of a botnet to conduct attacks). The attack may also be automated.

What kind of firewall do you use? Do you connect to the Internet through a router?