Shameem

Sir My PC is infected with Crypton ransomware ...And having the extension [email protected] for all files ... please help me to decrypt my files

There is currently no known way to decrypt files encrypted by this ransomware for free.

there is an unlock for this ransomware, the problem is you need to know the key. one has to do a bruteforce attack for that:

Emsisoft, you cannot build a brute force cracker having as core this unlock software I have just send through sendspace ?

Edited by GT500
Removed links.
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, rhouma said:

there is an unlock for this ransomware, the problem is you need to know the key. one has to do a bruteforce attack for that:

Emsisoft, you cannot build a brute force cracker having as core this unlock software I have just send through sendspace ?

I've removed your links. Please don't share decryption tools or links to executable files here.

If you have a decryption tool that you would like us to take a look at, then please contact a staff member privately to send it to them.