Sign in to follow this  
neerajsingh

Installing emsisoft on my windows 7 pc

I'm going to to install emsisoft on my win 7 pc, but someone suggested me that i have webroot already installed on my pc that needs to be removed before installing any other security software. I'm trying to install webroot but i'm not able to get ride of it. any good way to remove webroot that works ?

There are many ways to remove webroot antivirus, i suggest you to remove webroot with the help of wrsa webroot removal tool.. If you are still not able to get ride of it,, then remove it with the help of command prompt

• Like 1

I have tried to remove webroot with the help of removal tool, but i didn't tried command prompt method, can you please guide me thrugh the steps ?

Just now, neerajsingh said:

I have tried to remove webroot with the help of removal tool, but i didn't tried command prompt method, can you please guide me thrugh the steps ?

Sure, Just boot your system into safe mode and open your command prompt as administrator.

Once you are done with above steps, run this command

"C:\Program Files\Webroot\WRSA.exe" –uninstall

you can read more detailed article about this here : https://althow.com/uninstall-webroot-secureanywhere-endpoint-protection-windows-7-8-10/

Just now, hiteshhimral said:

Sure, Just boot your system into safe mode and open your command prompt as administrator.

Once you are done with above steps, run this command

"C:\Program Files\Webroot\WRSA.exe" –uninstall

you can read more detailed article about this here : https://althow.com/uninstall-webroot-secureanywhere-endpoint-protection-windows-7-8-10/

Got it.. thank you for help hiteshhimral..