stapp

CLOSED Behaviour Blocker view in GUI

It's a bit unpredictable at times.

When it first opens at default view you see Process...ID.. and Description.

Company and Status are not visible unless you go full screen.

If you then move Company and Status along to the left so they are visible in default view, Description gets truncated. But this truncation doesn't happenevery time.

Thanks for allowing me to have full list of BB visible via dragdown on bottom right of BB panel.

> When it first opens at default view you see Process...ID.. and Description.

I see much more than that, but my screen is 1600 pixels wide.   Waht's the width of yours, Stapp?

I've noticed that if I have the mouse pointer over any of the content of the BB details area then rotating the mouse wheel will scroll the display up and down.  But if eg I select a single item, right click and choose "File Properties" the pane that comes up, complete with vertical scroll bar, will not scroll when I rotate the mouse wheel, even if I hover the mouse over the scroll bar. Even if I click the scrollable control it still doesn't.   It will however scroll if I drag the blob downwards.

1920x1080

However by dragging and resizing I can now open the default size and see all columns.

After install of 8810 I couldn't see them unless I went full screen.

Hello,

found one too. If you maximize the GUI to full screen (1920x1080 in my case), then expand the BB grid (or Surf Protection grid) to see more records and then restore the GUI to the original size, the grid stays stretched out. To fix it, you have to collapse and expand back the whole BB / SP tab by clicking on the arrow in the tab header.

Martin

As Martin says... I find the thing ('handle'?) that one originally uses to drag the grid larger isn't visible on the restored GUI page.

Also, the overall page does not scroll smoothly.  If I try to drag the scroll-blob down the scroll 'channel' it sort of sticks at certain points, as if some logic is busy plotting the rest of the page, or maybe because it thinks you need to scroll down (say) 30% more before anything will be visible.  It's bad enough once you reliase what's happening, but before that you might think there's no more visible content at all (because 'scrolling' doesn't change the display).

I find it strange to have to use 2 scroll bars.

One to scroll the BB window, and the outer edge one to scroll down to file guard and surf protection windows..