cinocal

CLOSED High CPU usage when TaskManager is closed. Help!

I think we have the same problem with: 

Every time I close the Task Manager my cpu usage is high like 80% no programs started completely idle.  The only thing I can see in Process Explorer constantly appearing and disappearing is this with a Processid that can change.  Examples:  C:\Windows\system32\DllHost.exe /Processid:{F9717507-6651-4EDB-BFF7-AE615179BCCF} or C:\Windows\system32\DllHost.exe /Processid:{AB8902B4-09CA-4BB6-B78D-A8F59079A8D5} ..

uLJMGvF.jpg

NKoQxdE.jpg

I followed the guide and made some steps.. Please look at my JRT.txt and AdwCleaner[C00]

I hope you can help me with this matter cause I really don't know what to do. I thought it's only a small problem...

AdwCleaner[C00].txt

JRT.txt

Edited: Adding Uploaded Files

- Emsisoft Emergency Kit log (C:\EEK\Reports\)

• FRST.txt
  • Addition.txt
  • EEK Reports

Addition.txt

FRST.txt

scan_180822-222011.txt

scan_180822-223620.txt

Edited by cinocal
Adding Uploaded Files: FRST.txt/Addition.txt/EEK_Reports && Changed Title: More meaningful thread

5 hours ago, stapp said:

Please follow the steps here and attach the requested logs so one of the experts can help you

https://support.emsisoft.com/announcement/2-start-here-if-you-dont-we-are-just-going-to-send-you-back-to-this-thread/

I edited my thread sir. :)

- Emsisoft Emergency Kit log (C:\EEK\Reports\)

scan_180822-222011.txt

scan_180822-223620.txt

Addition.txt

FRST.txt

The presence of this line in your FRST log tells me that the copy of Windows 7 running on this computer is not properly licensed and activated.

S3 [email protected]; C:\Windows\[email protected] [26112 2016-06-08] () [File not signed]

Until this copy of Windows is properly licensed and activated you will not receive any assistance.